The Servants Crib
Yes, it´s every now and then the home for our lovely staff, but when we you want to rent it we simply kick the staff out for as long as you want to stay. Spend a week or so in this 52 m2 flat situated approximately 300 meters from the Glomfjorden and some 500 meters from the so called Vassdalsvatnet (small lake) beautifully located between the mountains. We have recently restored the apartment after a major water leake so pic´s will come during February 2017.
As for the guests staying in The Pier House you can decide to order a two meal course the days you have been fishing so much you cannot keep your arms up or you simply want to relax from the ordinary duties of life. The dinner is prepared and served in the lounge and dining area in The Pier House, where you also can enjoy a glass of wine, a beer or perhaps a whiskey of your choice. Fishing can really be a tiring business...
Facts & Figures
The Servants Crib is 52 m2 and can host up to 4 people for 6 000 NOK per week
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee maker and kettle)
- Dining/lounge area connected to TV and DVD/CD player
- 1 bedroom with 4 beds (bunk beds, 3 beds are 90 cm wide and 1 is 160 cm wide)
- 1 bathroom with shower/wc
Other more or less worthwile facts
- Made up beds and towels are included in the price
- Free WiFi-LAN
- 1 baby chair is available
- Some fishing gear can be borrowed in case you forgot to bring, but if you are going for the big cod or halibut we recommend you to bring your own gear
- "Hairy" pets are allowed in respect of dog and cat lovers (but they (i.e. the pets) are not welcome in The Pier House in respect of allergy sufferes)
Final cleaning by departure is not included, but Fred or Helén are happy to do that for you for 1000 NOK
"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on."
- Roseanne Barr